As Skyway’s Admissions Manager, Sarajane offers guidance and support to clients, ensuring that their care is seamless and adheres to Skyway’s overall mission and values. She oversees client intake assessments, gathers critical information for treatment, and collaborates with outside providers.
Sarajane is an LCSW and holds a Master of Social Service and Master of Law and Social Policy from Bryn Mawr College. She is a Certified Grief Professional with a background in medical social work with HIV/AIDS, hospice, and extensive experience working with depression and anxiety. In her previous role, Sarajane was the therapist in the Psychiatric Urgent Care program for the NorthShore University Health System in Evanston.
Advanced Training and Specialty Experience:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) for Depression and Suicidal Ideation
- Certified Grief Professional
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Mindfulness for Anxiety and Depression
- Cognitive Processing Therapy